Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. (“FEI”) approached Supply North Central Group (“SNCG”) as an acquisition target, seeing value in SNCG’s premium customer service and product lines. Owners of SNCG were willing to evaluate a potential sale if a reasonable value could be negotiated, reflecting their customer relationships and superior position in the Michigan market.
P&M Corporate Finance, LLC was engaged to:
- Perform a valuation analysis to determine the fair market value of the company
- Prepare and present a comprehensive overview of SNCG and its operations
- Develop and implement negotiation strategies to support shareholder value requirements
- Coordinate due diligence activities while assisting in the negotiation of closing documents with SNCG counsel
- Support the closing of the transaction
PMCF led negotiations with FEI and achieved a final purchase price that achieved the seller’s objectives. The closing was completed in a timely manner, meeting buyer and seller closing requirements. FEI and SNCG successfully integrated the companies, positioning the new company for enhanced profitability.