Join Plante Moran and PMCF experts for an on-demand webinar designed to help you position and prepare your technology company for a sale.
Properly preparing for the sale of your company can ensure better valuation and more options to design the exit strategy that’s right for you. Join PMCF and Plante Moran experts as they cover how COVID-19 has affected the appetite of buyers in the marketplace and key considerations to prepare your technology company for an eventual exit.
This webinar covers:
- The current state of the marketplace and what buyers are looking for in technology companies.
- The importance of business readiness planning to maximize value drivers and the characteristics of a technology company ready to “go to market”.
- How to prepare your company to stand up to the intense scrutiny from a buyer and the risk factors that can affect your sale.
- Common mistakes your advisors can help you avoid.
- Adams Price, PMCF, Managing Director
- Josh White, Plante Moran, Principal